Your Sedation Dental choice in Palatine
If the thought of of the dentist makes you tense up, anxious or evoke fear…
You’re not alone.
Our licensed qualified team of experts will assist you in all your sedation needs.
If you avoid the dentists like the plague, sedation dentistry can take away some of your anxiety. Sedation can be used for a variety of procedures, including a simple teeth cleaning.
Sedation dentistry uses a medicine to help patients relax. Sometimes referred to as sleep dentistry, however that’s not entirely accurate. Patients are usually awake with the exception of those who are under general anesthesia.
Types of Sedation used:
- Minimal Sedation — awake but relaxed.
- Moderate Sedation — you may slur your words when speaking and not remember much.
- Deep Sedation — you are on the edge of consciousness.
- General anesthesia — unconscious.
Sedation Dentistry offers several benefits for the patient and has become very popular.
- Patient relaxation
- Increased comfort
- Movement control
- Patient co-operation
- Control of gag reflex
- Little or no memory of treatment
- Time saving – Fewer appointments needed
Sedation Dentistry in Palatine
Total Dentistry offers sedation dentistry at both of our locations in Palatine, Illinois.
To Learn More, watch our video below!
647 N. 1st Bank Dr.
Palatine, IL 60067
We are a General Dentistry Practice